Les Amis francophones de James Taylor

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ce forum s'est donné pour mission de mettre en contact les milliers de fans de cette légende de la musique encore trop peu connue du public francophone.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!!

5 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Jeu 05 Avr 2007, 12:18 pm

broken angel

broken angel

I was three days in a business trip in a country all people tell me I must visit. I was exited to go there. The problem it was raining all the time with very dangerous storms. I finished work one day before to go to Paris. I wanted to visit that very beautiful city with the Santa Cruz. But too much rain. I was sad because I couldn’t go no where. I went to a internet café to check my mail. I don’t know why but I emailed our sweet Lilly. I told her I was in a business trip in a city I know no body in. Minutes later she answers saying: “Where exactly are you?”. 20 minutes later there was a big sunshine. Maybe her eyes or maybe her smile. She lives here!!!!!!! I never asked her where in the rainbow she lives !!! In my mind the rain the cold was gone. Every body welcome me like they know me since I was young. The mama prepared the MOST DELICIOUS couscous in the world.I love your mama. Big kisses to her. For moments I thought I was a king. The house, the beach, the little angels, everything was so perfect. Now I have friends in there. I will come back this summer with Yann et Emeline. Are you ready for some noise?
Thank you, thank you Lilly for this perfect day. I just came home and I need to share my story with all our friends so they know how wonderful you are.
I will never, never, never, never, never , never forget this day.
David.

2THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Jeu 05 Avr 2007, 2:31 pm

Admin Samuel Légitimus

Admin Samuel Légitimus
Admin

Wooahh!! Good God, How I looove this kind of story.

After meeting my best friend Hacene last month, you are now encountering Broken Angel.

Who's next?...

Maybe - as hacene told me - you'll come to Paris in June. In this case, be
prepare to have a storm of affection pouring down on you.

Please Broken Angel, can you translate your story for non anglophone friends on the "espace des amis de JT" section.

Take care both

sam

PS:I don't forget the fabulous meeting this month between JP ( from
Canada) and Sergio the prez in Paris and Tom" 4th of July" in
Thionville.

Yupee!!!!

What a wonderful world it is sometimes

3THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Jeu 05 Avr 2007, 3:30 pm

CC

CC

I'm jealous!!, i'll go there tomorrow :-)

http://www.septembergrass.de/

4THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Jeu 05 Avr 2007, 9:17 pm

broken angel

broken angel

Uh I forget the cakes Lilly. I look at them and I dont dare eat them. They are like art.
Ils sont trop beaux ces gateaux. Je n'ose pas les manger. Mais bon, Miammm......

David.

5THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Jeu 05 Avr 2007, 10:10 pm

CC

CC

You should better eat them, they taste even better as they look, even if it seem impossible. But I agree, they're a piece of art ...believe me i know what i'm talking about :-)

6THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Jeu 05 Avr 2007, 10:34 pm

Admin Samuel Légitimus

Admin Samuel Légitimus
Admin

EAT' EM, MAN !!!!!!

(to appease your dilemma, maybe before eat them, you could take a picture of them )

7THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 06 Avr 2007, 12:21 am

Lilly

Lilly

Hello friends,

You are so funny all!! David, it was such a pleasure to have you here. It was so short. I mean your stay in here. The mama loves you too. She sends you kisses back.
Well, Sam, Hacene and all the CAJT gang, you’ll have your share of our special cakes and please eat them quick. If you’re on a diet it’s gonna be a prob.

Lilly.

8THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 10:44 am

fanny

fanny

Ah Lilly rien à voir avec le sujet du topic, mais
La ballade du café triste
Le coeur est un chasseur solitaire
L'horloge sans aiguilles
et toutes les autres nouvelles de Carson Mac Cullers m'enchantent !!!
j'ai vu que tu l'avais citée dans ta signature.

L'atmosphère crépusculaire qui baigne ses livres, la sensualité de son écriture et de ses héros, l'immobilité du temps, la mort omniprésente,
la chaleur et la lascivité de son Sud... la petite musique qui jaillit à chaque
instant, oui son écriture me comble d'aise.

http://www.festivaldesgranges.com

9THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 2:15 pm

Lilly

Lilly

Oh my G-d Fanny. You read her ?? I was 17 when I read “The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter”. My life was never the same again. You are the first person I ever met that measures the extent of her genius. No one has ever described spiritual loneliness as she did. Maybe that’s why I love reading her.
You scored Fanny. You scored heavier.

Lilly.

10THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 3:18 pm

fanny

fanny

Of course I read her Lilly ! elle décrit la solitude, la langueur, comme personne ! j'ai lu bien sûr le coeur est un chasseur solitaire, Esquisse pour le muet, reflets dans un oeil d'or, Frankie Addams, l'horloge sans aiguilles

et toute une série de nouvelles de la Ballade du café triste à Qui a vu le vent ? et je relis tout cela régulièrement.
C'était une femme hors norme, formidable musicienne, moderne, épicurienne, courageuse (sa maladie, son alcoolisme...), je pense qu'elle a apporté beaucoup à la littérature !

11THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 4:30 pm

CC

CC

Lilly, I haven't noticed you've changed your signature. It reminded me on one of her poems:

When We Are Lost
- Carson McCullers -
When we are lost what image tells?
Nothing resembles nothing. Yet nothing
Is not blank. It is configured Hell:
Of noticed clocks on winter afternoons, malignant stars,
Demanding furniture. All unrelated
And with air between.

The terror. Is it of Space, of Time?
Or the joined trickery of both conceptions?
To the lost, transfixed among the self-inflicted ruins,
All that is non-air (if this indeed is not deception)
Is agony immobilized. While Time,
The endless idiot, runs screaming round the world.

...Well i guess i shouldn't post that here, it might scare people away.

12THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 5:44 pm

Lilly

Lilly

My, my, I studied in the Morganstown university in West Virginia, and I never met a McCullers connoisseur. I meet a couple of them here. Hmmmm.
Now, CC, I’ve got more reasons to bug you. He, he. Fanny, get ready for my buggin’.

Lilly.

13THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 6:43 pm

fanny

fanny

ok Lilly i'm waiting for it !

14THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Ven 13 Avr 2007, 7:11 pm

Lilly

Lilly

Hmmmmm, Fanny don’t tempt me, I give up easily when buggin’ is concerned, you know, he he. As CC initiated it, I wanted to share with you my fave of her “poems”:

FUNNY WE KNOW NOTHING

ABOUT LOSING SOMEONE

UNTIL THEY ARE WALKING AWAY

UNTIL THEY ARE GONE

WHEN THE VOID BECOMES REAL

WHEN ALL THE SILENT BEAUTY

IS LOUD WITH PASSING

AND ALL THE LOVE SONGS EVER WRITTEN

BECOME MERELY WORDS

WORDS SPOKEN IN HASTE

NEVER TIME TO STOP AND CARE

NO MOMENTS TO GIVE

UNTIL THE MOMENT IS PASSED.

15THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Dim 20 Mai 2007, 7:14 pm

Layla

Invité

J'aime ces histoires. Est-ce que c'est la Santa Cruz d'Oran?

16THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Dim 20 Mai 2007, 10:54 pm

Lilly

Lilly

https://servimg.com/view/11052090/3

17THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Empty Re: THANK YOU LILLY !!!!!! Lun 21 Mai 2007, 8:31 am

Layla

Invité

C'est vraiment beau. J'ai lu un roman sur les circonstances de la construction du fort du Santa Cruz. Comment les Espagnoles ont fui Oran aprés le temblement de terre. C'etait fascinant.

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]