Les Amis francophones de James Taylor

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Ce forum s'est donné pour mission de mettre en contact les milliers de fans de cette légende de la musique encore trop peu connue du public francophone.

Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Here's the new JT poetry contest

5 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 5:05 pm

inconnu

It's Lilly who gave this idea through her post about "Letter in the mail".

It's really easy and funny to make poems from JT's titles :

Another Day
Fading Away
Another Grey Morning
Back on the street again

I Will Follow
That Lonesome Road
Me and My Guitar
One Man Parade

Oh, Susannah
I was a Fool to Care
Everybody has the Blues
Everyday

Don't Be Sad Cause your sun is down
Stop Thinkin' 'Bout That
Stand and Fight
That's Why I'm Here

Handy Man
Millworker
Boatman
You can close your eyes

Company Man
Money Machine
Turn away
I Will not Lie For You

Believe it or not
The Blues is just a Bad Dream
Angry Blues
Ain't no Song

Daddy's Baby
Baby boom baby
Daddy's All Gone
Anywhere Like Heaven

Johnnie Comes Back
Home by Another Way
My Traveling Star
Isn't it nice to be Home Again

Limousine Driver
Brother Trucker
Steamroller
Carry me on my Way

Hello, Old Friend
Don't Let me Be Lonely Tonight
Oh Brother
Jump up Behind Me

On the Fourth of July
Brighten your night with my day
Your smiling face
Only For Me

2Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 5:25 pm

Lilly

Lilly

Bravo Tom. Good job.

3Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 6:40 pm

fanny

fanny

bel exercice tom !

http://www.festivaldesgranges.com

4Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 6:48 pm

broken angel

broken angel

Grrrrrr, trop rapide le Tom. J'allais faire la meme chose. Quoi? Moi de mauvaise foi? Noooooon.
Bon boulot. L'enchainement des titres est fait de sorte à donner une cohérence dans les idées. Mais bon, le hasard fait bien les choses. Je rigole!!!

5Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 6:54 pm

Olivier Yeti

Olivier Yeti

Waow !
Suis bluffé, certaines strophes pourraient presque faire penser a un vrai couplet d'une chanson.
Ca mefait un peu penser au Sudoku, place le bon titre au bon endroit, mais c'est pour un resultat tres tres agreable.

Bravo !

6Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 6:58 pm

inconnu

Peu de mérite, j'ai beaucoup de temps disponible.

J'aurais pu continuer, mais j'ai préféré ne pas épuiser le sujet pour que vous puissiez participer.

C'est effectivement assez facile, à se demander si JT ne le fait pas exprès.

7Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 7:11 pm

Lilly

Lilly

All you have to do is find the adequate music and perform the song. Why not in a special party where the head of the state would be present? Wink Instead of being hum hum up, it'd be very succesful. No?

Lilly

8Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 9:56 pm

inconnu

OK, I even swear on the Holly Dog's Book to shake his hand instead of kicking his a.. , and even to be kind with him, in order to avoid f...ing up the party.
But only for this particular party !!!

And I have a special request : could you ask him to take me with him on his jet for the trip (the flight is too expensive for me).

The song is not the problem, I can improvise...

In the other hand, would promise me to do your best for this party to take place ?

9Here's the new JT poetry contest Empty Re: Here's the new JT poetry contest Mer 30 Mai 2007, 10:06 pm

Lilly

Lilly

In my mind, everything's planned. But there is a dog to convince.......

Lilly

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]